DELHI POLLUTION CONTROL COMMITTEE DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENT (GOVT. OF DELHI) RECRUITMENT 2019
Welcome to https://pahlisarkarinaukri.in
|Start Date of Application||Last Date of Application|
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Consolidated Emoluments|
|1. Junior Research Fellow||26||Rs. 31,000/- p.m.|
|2. Senior Research Fellow||16||Rs.35,000/- p.m.|
|3. Research Associate||08||Rs.47,000/- p.m.|
1. The application should be submitted in the prescribed format in neatly hand-written or typed A-4 size paper, including the self-tested photocopies of the educational/technical qualification and experience.
2. Application unsigned or without the name of the post applied for or incomplete in any respect or received after the date will not be considered.
3. Selection will be on the basis of the interview. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. The experience of the candidate shall be counted only after completion of minimum Educational Qualification.
5. If at any stage, it is discovered that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal or misrepresent the facts, the candidature of the applicant will be summarily rejected.
6. Original documents of educational/technical qualifications and experience shall be produced at the time of Interview.
7. Where any user wishes to apply for more than one post. For each post category, he/she must submit a separate application. Any TA / DA to appear in the interview is admissible. Mere fulfillment of the requisite requirement does not guarantee the call and the selection for the interview.
Administrative Officer, Delhi Pollution Control Committee 6th, Floor ISBT Building, Kashmiri Gate, Delhi 110006.
We hope you like the alert if you like this post so please don’t forget to share on social media.