SBI Clerk Recruitment & Notification 2020 Apply Online
(Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20)
Welcome to the https://pahlisarkarinaukri.in |State Bank of India published a job notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate Customer Support & Sales in Clerical Cadre for Regular & Backlog Posts.
Therefore interested candidates may check for more details about the vacancies and apply online.
First of all for more details about important dates, no. of vacancies, eligibility or qualification, selection procedure, how to apply, interview read the given below details carefully.
Important dates for applying |State Bank of India (SBI) Junior Associate Customer Support & Sales in Clerical Cadre Regular & Backlog posts are given below.
|Start Date of Online Application||Last Date of Online Application|
|Tentative date of Preliminary examination||February/March 2020|
|Tentative date of the Main examination||19/04/2020|
State Bank of India (SBI) Junior Associate Customer Support & Sales in Clerical Cadre Regular & Backlog vacancy details are given below.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Junior Associate Customer Support & Sales||8134||The starting Basic Pay is Rs.13075/- (Rs11765/- plus two advance
increments admissible to graduates)
|Name of Post||Essential qualifications.|
|Junior Associate Customer Support & Sales||Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.|
|Category||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|All and relaxation in age as per government guidelines.||Junior Associate Customer Support & Sales||
Interested or Eligible Candidates can apply online and no other mode of the application will be accepted.
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers Recruitment of Junior Associates 2020.
Using debit card/ credit card / Internet Banking, candidates are required to pay the required application fee through online mode after registration.
The selection process will consist of an online test (preliminary & main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
As indicated below, applicants are asked to follow the thorough procedures/guidelines:
1. Vacancies reserved for the OBC category are available to OBC candidates belonging to the ‘’Non-creamy layer’’.
Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in ‘’CREAMY LAYER’’, are not entitled to any relaxation/ reservation available to OBC category.
As applicable, they should indicate their category as General OR (LD / VI / HI / d&e).
2. OBC category candidate should submit the OBC certificate on the format prescribed if selected.
3. Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) Date 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India.
4. The benefit of reservation under the EWS category can be availed upon the production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Govt. of India.
5. Candidates in the Clerical or Officer Cadre who work in SBI are not eligible to apply for this project. Candidates who have been previously employed at the State Bank of India and who have resigned from the Bank while they are also not eligible to apply for the post in the clerical or officer cadre.
6. Candidates with a default record in repayment of loans/credit card dues and/or against whose name adverse report is available from CIBIL or other agencies shall not be appointed in the selection process. The role will be confirmed before entering in this regard.